VIDYASAGAR UNIVERSITY, MIDNAPORE – 721 102
Employment Notification : VU/R/Advt./07/2010
Vidyasagar University intvites application (seven copies) from the eligible Indian citizen on the prescribed form (price Rs.100/-, available at the University Cash Counter on week days) for the following substantive posts on or before 23.11.2010 with Bank Draft payable at Midnapore of Rs.400.00 (for Sl. no. 1 ) and Rs. 300.00 (for Sl. nos. 2 & 3) . Downloaded application form in the website should accompany the Bank Draft of additional Rs.100/- :
Assistant Professors [ Rs.15,600 - 39,100/- with AGP of Rs.6,000/- ]
1. Aquaculture Management & Technology: two posts, M.Sc. in Aquaculture Management & Technology/M.Sc. in Zoology with Specialisation : Fisheries for both posts]
2. Bio-Medical Laboratory Science & Management: one post [reserved for BC], M.Sc. in Bio-Medical Laboratory Science /Medical Laboratory Technology/ Physiology /Bio-Chemistry with Specialisation : Molecular Biology/Microbiology/Clinical Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Medical Instrumentation/Immunology & Serology/Haematology
3. Botany & Forestry: two posts [one post reserved for SC], Specialisation : (i) Mycology and Plant Pathology, (ii) Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology
4. Chemistry & Chemical Technology: one post, Specialisation: Industrial / Organic / Inorganic / Physical
5. Human Physiology with Community Health one post [reserved for SC], Specialisation : (Neurophysiology/Nutrition
6. Microbiology :two posts, M.Sc. in Microbiology/M.Sc. in Botany with Specialisation : Microbiology for both posts
7. Zoology: one post, Specialisation : Genetics/ Molecular Biology/ Parasitology
Essential Qualifications : Minimum qualification and experience as per UGC Regulation – 2010
Essential Qualifications :
* A uniform good academic record with a B+ Master degree or its equivalent,
* at least 10 years’ experience in a position involving supervision, control and planning of examinations, administration of colleges or in an institute of higher learning or govt. or other academic bodies, 7 years of which must be in high level administration in a University or an Institute of postgraduate studies,
* age not less than 35 years (relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidate).
* The requirement for administrative experience may be reduced or waived if the candidate has been a Professor/Reader/Principal for at least two years.
* Desirable : A doctorate degree or published work of higher standard.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010