Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science
AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE - 411004
RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS
The Institute is interested in appointing Scientists specialized in Agronomy, Anaerobes, Animal Handling and Experimentation, Bioenergy, Community Nutrition, Developmental Biology, Microbial Taxonomy, Nanomedicine, Natural Product Chemistry, Palaeontology, Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Taxonomy, Virology.
Indian nationals with a 1st class Master’s Degree in Science/ Agriculture or M.Pharm/ MBBS/ MD/MVSC and research experience (see table below) in the relevant subject/ area as evidenced by high quality publications in reputed journals and/or Patents, preferably with a Ph.D., may apply in the prescribed application format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org/af250612.doc by 31.08.2012.
Name of the Post
Pay-Band & GP
Total Monthly Emoluments
Minimum Research experience
PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900/-
PB-4 Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700/-
PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600/-
PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/-
(1) Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates & Employees from Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies applying through proper channel. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
(2) Self-attested photocopies or scanned copies of all degree certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and a Passport size photograph must be attached to the application.
(3) Candidates wishing to be considered for more than one research area, should make separate applications along with set of all documents.
(4) Applicants should clearly indicate the level/s at which he/she should be considered.
(5) The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience.
(6) Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
(7) No interim enquiries will be entertained.
(8) Nos. of posts of Scientists to be filled in the grade from Scientist C to Scientist F is 12, subject to availability of qualified candidates. The Institute reserves its right to reduce the number of posts or cancel the entire process of recruitment of any or all posts being advertised without assigning any reason.