Are you interested in “Life Changing Innovation”? As with Thomas Edison, we have a history of working with the world’s greatest innovators. We solve our customers’ most complex problems that others can’t or won’t. Collaboration, Innovative Spirit and Career Development are just a few of the reasons world class professionals choose Corning Incorporated for a career. We are headquartered in Corning - a vibrant city in Upstate, NY where residents enjoy the benefits of a rich arts and culture scene, one of the world’s fastest-growing wine regions and a family friendly area with affordable homes and quality education.
Corning is the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics, creating and manufacturing keystone components that enable high-technology systems.
Corning’s history is filled with breakthrough technologies that have played an important role in the way the world works. We thrive on solving difficult, commercially relevant problems through an innovative and collaborative research and development process. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, more than 160 years of materials science and process engineering knowledge, and a distinctive collaborative culture.
Corning Display Technologies is a worldwide leader in glass substrates for active matrix liquid crystal displays (LCDs), also known as thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCDs). Our premium-quality substrates are used in notebook computers, flat-panel desktop monitors, LCD televisions, and portable electronic and communications devices.
To know more about Corning Display Technologies worldwide, please visit us at: http://www.corning.com/products_services/display_technologies.aspx
• Lead cross-functional strategy projects: define project issues / scope, develop analytical plan, manage project schedule, develop strategic options and communicate results to executives in a Steering Team.
• Typical strategy projects topic include, but not limited to, growth strategy, customer / product strategy, investment business case, technology trend analysis, and industry scenarios analysis.
• Utilize advanced analytic tools, process rigor and appropriate cross functional participation to confirm quality, depth and consistency of strategic decisions
• Rely on financial analysis, market and competitive intelligence, statistical analysis and technical understanding to buttress strategy
• Work closely with global senior division managers and functional leaders.
Required Years and Area of Experience:
• 2 years’ experience in strategy, marketing, finance, operations or business development
• MBA degree from a top MBA school majoring in strategy, marketing, finance or operations
• Industry experience in Business-to-Business global technology markets
• Experience in developing business-level strategies
• Strong analytical skills and affinity for process rigor
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills
• Strong project management and teamwork skills
• Ability to create alignment and action plans to support strategies
• Effective in Asian business environment
• English fluency a must, Japanese, Korean or Mandarin a plus
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled