- Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with laboratory courses in a field related to biomedical research or four years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- Foreign degrees must be evaluated for US equivalency.
- In addition to the education requirements, a minimum of two years related biomedical experience.
- Knowledge and experience with basic clinical laboratory procedures.
- Must be extremely proficient in multitasking, and able to handle numerous time sensitive tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be a proactive person with excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have excellent organizational and both verbal and written communication skills.
- This position is subject to obtaining a Public Trust Clearance.
Click Here To Apply
Opening For Clinical Specimen Coordinator : Frederick