The HR Services Lead is responsible to ensure the provision of effective and efficient HR service delivery to their region by acting as the primary relationship manager for all HR third party providers (including NGA). The HR Services Lead manages a team of HR Analysts and HR Generalists to ensure seamless delivery of in-scope HR services and is accountable for country HR Service Delivery compliance while ensuring all in-scope process have effective controls.
* Ensure effective demand management by highlighting capacity issues and working with stakeholders to resolve
* Work with customers and providers to ensure simple and effective processes and ways of working are in place.
* Ensure that relevant controls are in place and that required SOX/FCF documentation and processes are up to date and effective; ensure that self-assessment testing of SOX/FCF compliance is carried out on a regular basis.
* Act as lead for required internal and external audits.
* Support the implementation of AZ people strategies and business specific programs
* Ensure the HR service delivery team has the skills, knowledge and training to deliver against agreed objectives
* Analyze escalated issues and ensure that responses are documented and knowledge is transferred to appropriate third parties in order to facilitate knowledge transfer
People Management and Lead Responsibilities:
* Creating a motivating climate in which individuals can perform their best
* Applying AZ Performance Management principles, process, tools and systems to optimize team and individual performance.
* Ensuring each direct report has a personalized development plan based on thorough development conversations.
* Applying the AZ principles for Talent Management
* Providing appropriate coaching and development support
* Degree in Business or HR field or equivalent experience
* Previous experience providing operational HR support in a medium-large organization within the specialty identified
* A minimum of 5 years HR management or related experience in a progressive team, including providing operational advice, guidance and transactions
* Must be able to demonstrate ability to influence at a business manager level
* Experience managing relationships and building credibility with stakeholders and third party providers in order to develop and deliver effective solutions
* A detailed knowledge of up to date employment laws and awareness/understanding of emerging themes
* Experience working and managing people in a fast paced, rapidly changing, commercial and challenging environment (preferably within the pharmaceutical sector)
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* A post graduate qualification in an HR specialty
* Membership of an HR professional group, e.g., the SHRM (USA), CIPD (UK) or an equivalent in other countries
Deadline: 20 December 2013