Job ID: 13230
Offsite Territory: Canton, OH
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Department: Salesforce - 2502
Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Science; minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with two years Oncology experience preferred.
The Hematology Oncology Consultant is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Providing customers with assistance in the best application of products: answers all questions concerning products, with appropriate referrals where required.
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive business plan for territory.
- Contacting prospects and explaining features and benefits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques all within the boundaries of the Celgene Promotional Policy.
- Effective collaboration with a variety of internal cross functional partners to include clinical nurse consultants, patient support specialists, marketers, account managers, advocate development managers and clinical liaisons.
- Planning and organizing promotional speakers programs in territory in partnership with Speakers Bureau vendor and advocate development managers.
- Providing support to customers in the implementation of STEPS and Rev Assist programs.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- BS in Business or Science; 5+ years sales experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with at least two years of oncology sales or specialty sales preferred or proven success in medical or business field.
- Prefer individuals with the desire/ability to relocate for roles of different scope or responsibility.
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area, products and marketplace.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
- Integrates innovative ideas in order to accomplish corporate and individual objectives.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Celgene support of a potential employee’s temporary visa application be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the employee and Celgene.
Deadline : Contact employer