SEC Pharma has been entrusted with the recruitment of a Global Clinical Project Manager by a medium-sized CRO with impressive expansion plans for the next 12 months. This position requires the role-holder to be office based in London.
- Managing large international clinical trials
- Create and update project plans against pre-determined timelines
- Responsible for all project specific Sponsor contacts
- Act as the primary point of contact for all communication (internal and external) within the project
- Manage and oversee all project related meetings
- Provide regular status reports to all relevant functions (i.e. clinical, regulatory, biometrics and Data Management)
- Manage and allocate the work within the Project Team and ensure each member performs their task according to previously agreed timelines and project requirements
- Participate in and contribute to the formulation of bid proposals and bid defence
- Line manage and mentor CTM's
In this position you should have a minimum of three years' clinical project management experience of international clinical trials (minimum of five countries) ideally within a CRO however experience within pharmaceutical companies will definitely be considered. You must also hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or an alternative healthcare qualification.
This position represents a great opportunity to further your career and manage large international, as well as presenting the opportunity to gain line management experience.
In return for a candidate with the listed expertise and organisation this organisation is prepared to pay an excellent salary, with a great additional benefits package on offer and fantastic career progression due to current company growth.
In order to apply for this position and to place yourself under immediate consideration, please send your CV to Sam Doherty at eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%73%61%6d%2e%64%6f%68%65%72%74%79%40%73%65%63%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%73%61%6d%2e%64%6f%68%65%72%74%79%40%73%65%63%70%68%61%72%6d%61%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b')) or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665 .
Key Words: Clinical Project Manager, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Trial Manager, Global Study Manager, Senior CTM, Clinical Team Manager, CNS, Neurology, Neuroscience
Deadline: Tuesday, 30 July 2013