Educates patients, physicians, nurses, educators, and other health care professionals (HCP's) regarding the importance of intensive management of patients with diabetes using Medtronic Diabetes products.
• Demonstrates products to new patients, consulting them on the therapy and helping to close the sale via “Kitchen Table” Discussions at patient homes.
• Trains patients and health care professionals (HPC's) on Medtronic MiniMed's products, operations, and therapy.
• Troubleshoots clinical and technical issues regarding Medtronic MiniMed products and therapy.
• Assists HCP in assessing and managing patient’s therapy once the initiation process begins as needed to ensure a positive outcome.
• Trains physicians and nurses (HCP's) on how to do adjust insulin regimens for CSII using standard Blood Glucose (BG) readings and sensor technology.
• Consults and presents to individuals and groups on behalf of Medtronic Diabetes
• Plans, organizes and manages assignments within allotted budget.
• Travels in assigned territory on a regular basis and attends seminars, symposiums and special events as directed.
• Recruits, manages and trains Medtronic Diabetes Certified Pump Trainers (CPT's) within their assigned territory, and helps manage CPT costs,
• Communicates with other Medtronic Diabetes departments regarding field clinical/sales needs and issues. Becomes an integral part of the Sales Team.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!