Clinical Trial Transparency Manager – Niche Biotech (permanent)
Based in Berkshire
Attractive salary + excellent flexible benefits package
My client is a cutting-edge, global leading Biotech excelling within several exciting and rare therapy areas. They have a fantastic reputation for being at the forefront with a strong patient focus and have a unique pipeline, which includes four biotech drug candidates in late-stage development. They are in the privileged position of being able to focus on the advancement of their lead drug candidates, while at the same time investing in their early- and mid-stage development pipeline.
An exciting, newly created opportunity is available as a Clinical Trial Transparency Manager.
This role would involve:
- Analysing regulations for protocol, results disclosure and tracking external bodies in respect of company sponsored clinical trials.
- Reviewing company polices and staying abreast of industry trends in respect of Regulatory Affairs, Government Affairs, Legal, Compliance & the Affiliates.
- Declaration of Helsinki and informing patients/protecting their interests & reporting results on public sites.
- An element of public affairs to ensure the company learns of new trends and communicates this appropriately
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- Understand the clinical development process from end to end
- Understand the drug development process
- Have worked in clinical research
- Understand/background in Regulatory &/or Medical Writing
- Experience working on Global projects
- Demonstrate ability to work cross functionally and communicate effectively with the Senior Management in the company as well as external bodies & trade associations
- Experience with dealing with information in the public domain
You can expect a highly attractive salary, and industry leading benefits package along with a rewarding career with an award-winning organisation.
Apply for this role today and your application will be considered promptly.
For further details about the role and other Regulatory Affairs opportunities, please contact Sam Lamptey, Specialist Senior Consultant on 0203 465 0069 or at eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%73%61%6d%2e%6c%61%6d%70%74%65%79%40%68%61%79%73%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%73%61%6d%2e%6c%61%6d%70%74%65%79%40%68%61%79%73%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b')).
Deadline: Wednesday, 29 May 2013