• Represents Medtronic Neurological during surgeries and implants by providing all necessary equipment and products required for the implant, demonstrates expertise in all aspects of implant, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques (such as proper device selection, appropriate programming, correct implantation and testing of all device systems).
• Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products.
• For new and existing accounts, this position is able to proactively identify needs and teach a broader level of caregivers and account employees. This position educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to our products and therapies. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Assists district manager and in-house training department in education/training of new employees in the district (therapy consultants, clinical specialists, field clinical engineers, etc.).
• Provides sales support during or following cases such as completing the necessary documentation (for example: implant registration, temporary id cards, packing list) and is able to execute invoices in a variety of different situations. This position is able to place an order with customer service for pending purchase orders and product replacement.
• Maintains open and effective communication with all district personnel, customers and other Medtronic employees.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects at the regional and/or national level.
• Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are personally applicable. Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high quality work.
• Performs other related activities, as assigned.
To find out more about this position, and to apply, visit Gobiojobs.com
Job-Seekers, sign up today for a free account and you can stay up to date on job openings with e-mail alerts!
Employers/Recruiters, sign up fo an employer account and post open biotech jobs for our thousands of candidates to view!