Yoh has a contract opportunity for a Clinical Data Manager II to join our client in East Hanover, NJ.
Our client is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people by enhancing the quality of life.
- The Clinical Data Manager is responsible for providing timely and professional ongoing quality management of outsourced clinical studies in support of the assigned CRO to ensure that databases can be declared clean and locked according to strict performance standards.
- Working closely with the Clinical trial team, providing ongoing database status reports, proactively identifying issues for timely resolution in order to support continuous data cleaning, and on time quality database lock.
- Review and contribute to the development of trial validation plan related documents and create / approve final CRF design, validation checks and reports necessary to assure high quality and consistent data.
- Review and contribute to the preparation of protocols, CRF's, and prepare or review / contribute to operations manuals.
- Organize / chair data management meetings.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's of Arts or Science.
- Industry Experience is expected.
- Ability to work independently and complete a high volume of work.
- Knowledge of early phase clinical development, SAE reconciliation, and 3rd party reconciliation experience is helpful.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Dawn M. Baxter
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Deadline: Contact employer