Recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Bose Institute
Job Description: Bose Institute, Kolkata is a Central Autonomous Institute founded by Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose in 1917. This is one of the premier Scientific Research Institute in India. It is fully funded by the Government of India, Department of Science & Technology. The main objective of the Institute is to carryout research on both Physical & Biological Sciences.
The Director, Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from bonafied Indian Citizens for the following post. The post carries DA & other allowances as admissible to a Central Govt. employee posted in Kolkata. PF and other retirement benefits will be regulated as per new Pension Scheme of the Central Government.
(1) Assistant Registrar : One (1) post (Unreserved)
Pay Band + Grade Pay : Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 5400/-
Essential Qualification : i) Graduate of a recognized University
ii) 8 years administrative experience in a responsible supervisory capacity with adequate experience in establishment and accounts.
Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of Govt. Rules and Regulations, experience of work in a research/scientific organization, knowledge of accounting procedures, management techniques work study methods and knowledge of computer application in office work.
Age : Below 40 years
Instruction to Candidates:
1. Applications in the prescribed format (given below) should be submitted as an attachment as .doc file (MS WORD) with the online application form so as to reach by 5.00 p.m. on 15.09.2010.
2. Only applications received online will be processed. No hard copy of application will be accepted/ processed.
3. The System will not accept any application after 5.00 p.m. on 15.09.2010.
4. Copies of Certificates/ Testimonials need not be attached at this stage; these will be obtained at a later stage from the short-listed candidates called for Test/Interview.
5. Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application.
6.Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per the rule of Central Government.
7. The short-listed candidates will be intimated the date of test/ interview at their respective email IDs. The list will also be available in this website. No individual letter to the candidates will be sent.
8. Before applying, the applicants should ensure that they posses at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. If a candidate is found not eligible, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (It may be noted that even if a candidate qualify in the test/ interview and subsequently it is found that he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his candidature will be cancelled).
9. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In the event of number of applications being large the Institute will resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit by written test.
10. The interested and eligible candidates may keep a watch at this site for any amendment.
11.Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies/ etc. should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, if called for.
12.No interim queries will be entertained.
13.Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
14. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/ all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Further Job Information Bose Institute in Kolkata