Provide complex administrative support functions for the eBusiness leadership team ensuring efficient office operations.
· Provide advanced assistance to the eBusiness department by performing various complex administrative support functions, including but not limited to, analytical and specialized administrative duties to ensure efficient office operations.
· Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external individuals.
- Coordinate complex domestic & international travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of availability and obligations.
- Handle highly confidential, sensitive and/or critical information, files, records and reports.
- Arrange conference calls, video conferences or telepresence conferences often involving global audiences.
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of staff and outside individuals.
- Perform advanced word processing and desktop publishing to include complex presentations, reports, spreadsheets and graphs; transcribe information of a technical, confidential and/or sensitive nature; may be required to take meeting and/or conference call minutes.
- Research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Draft, review and/or edit written material to ensure accuracy, neatness, correct punctuation and grammar; recommend changes to improve readability and clarity.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress and problem-solving and within given time frame.
- Manage expense reports and ensure compliance to company T&E policies for leadership team. Lead and/or assist others with the coordination of special events and large meetings.
- Actively promote and ensure clear communication within the department and facilitate inter-departmental communication.
- Screen mail and callers, respond to and route inquiries to appropriate individuals as necessary.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Nature and Scope:
- Provide support in a very fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
- Organization and prioritization skills are extremely valuable to ensure a smooth office operation.
- Must be able to interface effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Job encounters varying work situations, involving significant complexity.
- Considerable independent judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player.
- Associates degree in business or similar discipline or the equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- Minimum of five years of related specialized administrative experience, including successful experience working with senior level management.
- Must demonstrate exceptional computer skills and software application proficiency.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work and activities to meet deadlines.
- A track record of serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines is required.
- Demonstrated exceptional work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Capable of taking on responsibilities and managing priorities with minimal guidance.
- Positive attitude and energy.
- Experience working across all levels of an organization.
Deadline: Contact employer