- Vacancy Reference: 3013171
- Department: Medical Teaching Organisation
- Job Title: Senior Secretary
- Job Function: Administration
- Job Type: Full Time
- Live Date: 30-Jul-2010
- Expiry Date: 16-Aug-2010
- Salary Scale: £20,327 - £23,566
- Internal job: No. Anybody can apply for this position.
- Further Information: Further Information
- Conditions Of Employment: View Conditions of Employment
Medical Teaching Organisation: Senior Secretary
Based in the Chancellor's Building at Little France, you will provide comprehensive administrative, financial and secretarial support to the Medical Teaching Organisation which is a busy and dynamic unit with 11 staff responsible for planning and developing the undergraduate medical curriculum. With excellent organisational and computing skills, you should have experience of a full range of secretarial duties. You will also be able to liaise effectively and confidently with a range of staff and students in the university, and correspond with patients, volunteers, and outside institutions.
Informal enquiries, which are encouraged, to Mr Keith Wylde on 0131 242 9117 or e-mail: email@example.com
Interviews provisionally planned for the week beginning 23 August 2010.