MDIS Merit Scholarship for National and International Students, Singapore
The MDIS Merit Scholarship is an initiative aimed at providing high-calibre students with the opportunity to develop to their full potential. It offers scholarships to outstanding students pursuing their studies with MDIS.
Management Development Institute of Singapore
The Scholarship does not carry a work bond and for every successful applicant, the following are available:
• Partial scholarships for Master’s Degrees valued at SGD 10,000 each
• Partial scholarships for Bachelor’s Degrees valued at SGD 10,000 each
• Partial scholarships for Advanced Diplomas valued at SGD 3,000 each
• Partial scholarships for Diplomas valued at SGD 3,000 each
- Eligible local and international candidates of all years of study and from all schools can apply, subject to selection approval. There is no charge levied for application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:31 August 2011