HRINZ Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Wellington, New Zealand
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand
* Open to persons who are enrolled in a postgraduate research based Honours, Masters or PhD degree and studying either full or part time at a New Zealand University
* The topic of research must be in the areas of HR that is likely to have a practical interest or application in New Zealand. Preference will be given to strategic HR topics.
Scholarship Description: Since 2005, the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) has made a commitment to work closely with the New Zealand academic community.
One of the ways which HRINZ does this is offering up to six postgraduate scholarships to New Zealand Universities. Purpose of award The purpose of the scholarships is
* to alleviate the financial burden associated with Honors, Masters and PhD study;
* to increase the eucation of the HR profession by supporting the development and further education of potential future HR leaders;
* to provide scholars a head-start in pursuing their career by providing access to a good HR support networks;
* and raise the profile of HRINZ amongst students.
How to Apply: Online, Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: Wednesday 31 October 2012