Executive Assistant @ Life technologies, Shangai, China
Administrative support to the Head of GC region (India-born expat dispatched from US head office to China) conducted efficiently and in strictest confidence.
- Responsible for secretarial duties as well as management and organization of the executive office, including personal support as required.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, presentation materials, agenda/minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Arrange internal and external meetings/conferences including offsite meetings
- Make travel arrangements for regional and overseas trips.
- Act as a communication bridge with Senior Executives and Direct Reports, and between the Corporate, China (mainland, HK, Taiwan) and Regional offices, including arrangements for overseas visitors.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a US MNC Corporate environment, or equivalent.
- Highly articulate and capable of communicating effectively at senior leadership levels.
- Grasp of cultural differences and how they influence communication styles
- Proven multi-tasking capabilities with strong organizational skills
- Tenacious, decisive, nimble, quick and candid in nature, with good decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize; confidence and resourcefulness in planning and time management
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions, even in unexpected situations
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a “can do” attitude
- Strategic, astute and forward-thinking
- High level of personal integrity
- Native level Mandarin skills, excellent English communication skills a must
Job Category Administrative and Support Services
Deadline: Contact employer