ESH, Security-Admin Contact@ Monsanto company
Monsanto is seeking a highly motivated individual to work as breeding station admin-assistant and also as ESK contact person in the station. This position is responsible for financial, human resource, office daily operation and take care of ESH compliance responsibility in Monsanto corn breeding station. He/she will work under ESH manager to prepare OHSAS audit and internal ESH audit.
KEY BUSINESS ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Be responsible for office daily operation; oversee office equipment and vehicle maintenance and routine supplies management.
· Monthly and yearly budget forecast for operation spending and capital expense before the deadline, and closely monitor daily spending.
· Review the expense report according to company's accounting policy, and make various payments according to the contract on time.
· Manage company filing and documentation.
· Act in an ethical manner in all business transactions (in compliance with Monsanto's code of business conduct), and maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information.
· Self-starter with the ability to work without daily supervision and be comfortable with ambiguity.
· Manage drivers' schedule, cash advance and cost reimbursement reports.
· Provide ESH support for up to breeding station. Coordinate preparations and present safety training, safety pause in station weekly and monthly meetings.
· Work with ESH manager to develop written policies, manual and facilitate implementation in the station. Prepare documentations and conduct relative trainings for OHSAS audit and ESH internal audit.
· Work with site management to facilitate the implementation of guest tracking program.
Education: Bachelor or equivalent certificate in Admin, English, finance, ESH or related area with 2-3 years related working experience. Overseas and MNC experience is a bonus. Good English communication skills in both writing and speaking. Proficient in Microsoft Office software skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) and strong organization/coordination skills and documentation skills are big plus.
Closing date: Contact employer