Welcome to a brighter future
At Novozymes we are creating a better world every day. For the world around us, for each other and for the next generations.If you are passionate about bio-innovation we can offer you a brighter future too.
Category manager (Case no. 3114)
For our subsidiary Novozymes (China) Biotechnology, located in TEDA, Tianjin, we wish to recruit a Category manager to work in SOURCING TECH & INVEST – China team. The position wil be responsible for the purchase of all the T&I materials including components, production equipment for replacement and new investments.
- Drive initiatives and projects for sourcing production equipment and spare parts
- Pre-select suppliers for local and overseas demand
- Evaluate and approve suppliers with compliance to Novozymes Responsible Purchasing and contracts
- Challenge our stakeholders to focus on opportunities in emerging markets
- Establish and Maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Engage with internal stakeholders to secure involvement in T&I projects
- Develop good relationship with external stakeholders, such as suppliers and authorities
- Provide professional value adding competencies
You will report to Sr. Category Manager.
- Engineering degree, preferable in mechanics or electrics
- Min. 3-4 years project or investment sourcing experience in international companies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Highly developed communication skills orally and written
- Fluently in oral and written English
- Self driven and motivating
- Excellent IT user skills (Microsoft office package)
- Strong ethics
To achieve an effective & constructive work in accordance with the Novozymes Strategy, Culture, SCM Strategy, and Global sourcing / category strategies.
Novozymes is the world leader in bio-innovation. We create tomorrow’s solutions by applying technology to nature, to the benefit of both our customers’ bottom line and the planet. Novozymes serves a broad array of industries using enzymes, micro-organisms, biopolymers, and biopharmaceutical ingredients.
With over 700 products in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources because they represent superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Contact information: www.novozymes.com/careers and www.novozymes.cn/careers
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%70%6f%73%73%63%2d%72%65%63%40%6e%6f%76%6f%7a%79%6d%65%73%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%70%6f%73%73%63%2d%72%65%63%40%6e%6f%76%6f%7a%79%6d%65%73%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b')) (?????????????,?????????)
TEDA Tianjin, Biotechnology Plant
- Ref NZCN3114
- City Tianjin
- Country China
- Job Area Sourcing/Purchasing
Deadline: 18. March 2013