Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. They are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
- (5-10) years relevant pharmaceutical, manufacturing experience including 4 years in chemical synthesis, drug product development, or GMP biologics drug substance manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Basic understanding of analytical and physical properties of chemistry and impact on compliance.
- Good project management and communication skills including managing 3rd party manufacturing sites.
- Minimum BS degree in biochemical or chemical engineering. Advanced degree preferred and advanced Biology degree will be considered.
- The position title depends on requisite industry experience.
This position is responsible for the scale up and procurement of biologics drug substance for preclinical and clinical development of new pharmaceutical products and/or commercial products.
Deadline : Contact employer