This role performs a variety of clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in the accounts payable area.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Checks accuracy and completeness of finance and accounting documents.
- Identifies discrepancies and determines alternative courses of action.
- Classifies and/or codes transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Responsible for efficient and timely payment to payers and customers.
- Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Posts information where the identification and location of postings are standardized and involve choices among easily recognizable situations which are subject to similar treatment.
- Generates and maintains overall records and reports for area.
- Reconciles accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc . Consults with supervisor on problems or discrepancies.
- Assembles, analyzes, and audits various accounts (e.g. makes standard reconciliations); verifies payment.
- Contracts other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems. Maintains favorable relationships with contacts outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, and providing information concerning accounting documents.
careers.roche.com/wms/extern/jobdetail.phpMore about the position and apply online