Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News presents Advances in the Analysis of Glycans for the Characterization of Biopharmaceuticals Webinar.
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 1:00 pm EDT
Register for free at www.genengnews.com/glycan
Recent advances in chromatographic approaches have led to better resolution, sensitivity, speed, and reliability in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of protein glycosylation. Glycans directly affect the efficacy and safety of biopharmaceuticals based on glycosylated proteins.
Who should attend?
- Biochemists who identify and characterize biotherapeutic proteins
- Discovery scientists analyzing post-translational modifications
- Development scientists involved in process optimization of cultures
- Pharmaceutical chemists who develop formulations and test stability
- Quality control chemists monitoring biopharmaceuticals for quality and consistency
- Developers of biosimilars
Register today at www.genengnews.com/glycan