EMBL Course: Transgenic Animals

1 post / 0 new
EMBL Marketing
EMBL Marketing's picture
EMBL Course: Transgenic Animals

5 Apr - 6 Apr 2017EMBL Course: Transgenic AnimalsY. Petersen, S. Stobrawa 30% of the course programme covers lectures and tutorials on generating transgenic mice, and corresponding microscopy and micromanipulation techniques by experts in the field. The other 70% focuses on hands-on practical work organised in small groups. These practicals will address injection of nucleic acids into the pronucleus and cytoplasm of fertilised mouse oocytes, embryonic stem cell transfer into blastocysts, piezo-assisted stem cell transfer into 8-cell stage embryos and microscopy training. http://www.embl.de/training/events/2017/EPP17-01/index.html