The 2nd annual Oxford avian influenza conference, BirdFlu2009, will address most aspects of basic and applied research on avian influenza viruses and their potential health and socio-economic impact on humans. The conference is aimed at bringing together leading experts in the field from both academia and industry, veterinarians, postdoctoral researchers, graduate research students, physicians and doctors, research managers and policy makers. Thus this event will provide an international forum to discover the latest research directions and thinking in this field in academic and commercial settings, to exchange data and ideas and to develop new collaborative links.
- Early registration: 10 April 2009
- Abstract submission for oral presentation: 10 April 2009
- Abstract submission for poster presentation: 30 June 2009
- Registration deadline: 31 July 2009
- Late/on site registration: Subject to availability of places
10% discount on registration fees for full-time students and NHS employees on application
referrred from : www.libpubmedia.co.uk/Conferences/BirdFlu2009/Home.htm