Silesian University of Technology
Faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science, Gliwice, Poland
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Master's degree in technical sciences, discipline: Biomedical engineering, Biotechnology, Automatic Control Engineering and Robotics
1. Knowledge of Matlab software and programming skills in C#.
2. Ability to biomedical image processing.
3. Knowledge of medical imaging techniques.
4. Ability to use the finite element method in engineering problems.
5. Ability to modeling phenomena and biological structures, and ability to make simulations using Ansys.
6. Knowledge of multidimensional systems of interactive visualisation and stereoscopic visualization.
7. Knowledge of mathematic and statistic on the PhD studies level.
8. Fluency in English language.
9. Fluency in Polish language certified by Maturity Certificate or other State exam.
10. Experience in participation in research projects.
The applicant should submit following documents to
the Dean Office of the Faculty of Automatic Control,
Electronics and Computer Science,
Akademicka 16 Street, 44-100 Gliwice,
• an application letter,
• personal questionnaire,
• a copy of Maturity Certificate or other State exam to confirm fluency in Polish language,
• a copy of Master's Degree certificate,
• list of achievements in research, science and teaching work, also information about further scientific activity,
• a statement of the active knowledge of one modern foreign language,
• a reference of at least one academic teacher with scientific title or postdoctoral degree.
• a statement that the Silesian University of Technology will be/will not be the primary employer
The deadline for submitting documents expires on April 23, 2014
The final decisions will be made by April 24, 2014.
Applicants will be informed in electronic mail about results of the recruitment process within 7 days of their publication.