Pre-Sales [b]Applications Scientist – LC/MS[/b]
We are seeking an enthusiastic, people-oriented Pre Sales Application Scientist for Agilent's Life Science and Chemical Analysis (LSCA) Business to demonstrate our "high-end" cutting edge LC and LCMS Product Portfolio working from our Santa Clara, CA site. In this role you will work closely with our sales professionals in an effort to develop customer solutions and drive business. You will interact with Product Managers responsible for Sample Prep, consumables and MS.
- Partnering with the LSCA Sales Team to provide technical and applications assistance in response to customer inquiries for Trap, TOF, QQQ and QTOF small molecule applications.
- Conducting in-house demonstrations to showcase our state of the art mass spectrometry products (Trap. QQQ, QTOF and TOF) for small molecule MS applications
- Assist the sales team in developing end-to-end solutions sales to meet the customer's needs
- Providing both pre and post sales application support
- Interfacing with customers in problem solving using Agilent products that includes running customer samples and feasibility studies.
- Contributing in the development of new applications for the Mass Spectrometry product line including writing application briefs to highlight product capabilities and making contributions to recognized scientific forums, including written, oral and poster presentations.
- Promoting Agilent's high-end LC/MS products and aiding in the training of Sales Force, as well as evaluating, and providing feedback to management on new products prior to release.
- Providing reports on activities in the field on a regular basis to Product Marketing and monitors technical trends in the markets we serve.
- Preparing and presenting technical seminars to customers, potential customers and works with Agilent's Product Specialists to aid in the development of technical sales strategies.
- PhD in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or equivalent
- 5+ years hands-on experience in the field of Mass Spectrometry
- Experience in Triple Quadrupole DMPK, small molecule applications and other LC/MS/MS technologies desirable.
- Industry experience specifically providing pre/post technical support for a sales organization or providing technical seminars to an audience is a plus.
- Prior experience supporting major chemical, environmental or forensics analyses is strongly desired
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Strong project management experience skills
- Available for flexible work schedule and business up to 25% business travel.
Feel free to contact me directly eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%6a%6f%61%6e%6e%65%5f%6e%61%63%75%63%63%68%69%6f%40%6e%6f%6e%2e%61%67%69%6c%65%6e%74%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%6a%6f%61%6e%6e%65%5f%6e%61%63%75%63%63%68%69%6f%40%6e%6f%6e%2e%61%67%69%6c%65%6e%74%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))