/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
The training will cover several recommendations to improve the Corporate Due Diligence when narcotic drugs are purchased by their customers and the steps that can be taken to detect and prevent the illicit use or diversion of any narcotic drug sold to customers.
Why Should you Attend:
Understanding DEA “Know Your Customer” and “Due Diligence” policies are important and steps suggested in this training will give you a better insight as to what level of compliance should be taken to prevent illicit use or diversion of any controlled substance purchased by customers.
Objectives of the Presentation:
The following areas are covered:
- DEA OFFICE OF DIVERSION CONTROL – familiarize the participant with the authority given to DEA when enforcing federal laws and regulations pertaining to controlled substances.
- DEA REQUIRED RECORDS – This section covers the difference responsibilities of DEA Field Offices and their mandates from Headquarter management.
- DUE DILIGENCE – This section provides steps and suggestions to maintain effective Due Diligence compliance policies. It also covers the registrant’s responsibilities to assure that customers are compliant with DEA regulations and that they maintain an effective Due Diligence policy.
- DEA “KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER POLICY” – This section provides an understanding of what DEA requires from Manufacturers and Distributors in order to maintain an effective suspicious ordering process and steps necessary for compliance with DEA regulations. It also outlines steps to prevent the diversion of controlled substances sold to their customers.
- DEA RECORDKEEPING REQUIREMENTS – This section covers the required records to be maintained in order to comply with DEA regulations. Records include receiving/shipping order forms and invoices, inventories, ARCOS, Quotas, drug destructions, and theft/loss reports.
- CUSTOMER FILES RECORDS – This section provides suggestions on what information needs to be maintained in a Customer’s File that will be reviewed especially for a customer whose orders have been identified as an Order of Interest or a Suspicious Order.
Who can Benefit:
Corporate members and regulatory compliance personnel of DEA registered manufacturers and distributors who distribute controlled substances sold to their customers for further distribution.
Live Session for one participant
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Corporate Live Session 4 to 10 participants in single location.
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Recorded Session Access recorded sessions only for one participant unlimited viewing for 6 months.