- Advances in Molecular Diagnostics
Dr. Heiner Dreismann, President and Chief Executive Officer, Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.
- Clinical Validation of Oncotype DX for Breast Cancer
Dr. Randy Scott, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Genomic Health Inc.
HEAR PRESENTATIONS FROM:
- Mr. Jonathan Peck, Vice President, Institute for Alternative Futures
- Dr. Mahdi Fawzi, Executive Vice President, Preclinical Development, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Jocalyn Clark, Associate Editor, British Medical Journal
- Dr. Lucy Lu, Vice President, Head of U.S. Chief Technology Office, Roche Diagnostics
- Dr. Paul Yager, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington
- Dr. Emily Winn-Deen, Vice President, Business Development, Cepheid
- Dr. Shuqi Chen, Chief Executive Officer, IQuum, Inc.
- Dr. David S. Lester, New York Site Head, Worldwide Clinical Technologies, Pfizer, Inc.
- Dr. Hans Winkler, Senior Director, Functional Genomics, Johnson & Johnson PRD
- Ms. Elizabeth Holmes, President & Chief Executive Officer, Theranos, Inc.
- Dr. Suzanne Mattingly, Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Dr. Francis Cuss, Senior Vice President, Drug Discovery, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Dr. Douglas P. Malinowski, Vice President of Research, Chief Scientific Officer, TriPath Oncology
- Dr. Charles Perou, Assistant Professor of Genetics & Pathology, Genetics & Pathology Comprehensive
Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Ross Cyrus Strong Merrill, Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology & Laboratory
Medicine, Albany Medical College
- Dr. Steven M. Anderson, Director and Chief Scientific Officer, ViroMed Laboratories and Vice President,
Laboratory Corporation of America
- Dr. Brian T. Edmonds, Manager of New Technologies, Integrative Biology and Global Discovery R&D,
Lilly Research Laboratories
- Dr. Joseph Hackett, Special Programs Director, Clinical Laboratory Devices, FDA
- Dr. Garry Nolan, Associate Professor, Baxter Lab for Genetic Pharmacology, Stanford School of
Medicine, and Nodality
- Dr. David F. Ransohoff, Professor, Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Dr. John Ioannidis, Professor and Chairman, Department of Hygiene and Epidemiology, University of
Ioannina School of Medicine
- Dr. Keith A. Baggerly, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Applied Mathematics, Department of
Biostatistics, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Dr. Werner Kroll, Global Head of Biomarker Development, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Dr. Linda McAllister, Director, Technology Management, Chief Technology Office, Roche Diagnostics
- Dr. Paul M. Waring, Senior Director, Pathology & Diagnostics, Genentech Inc.
- Dr. Andrew Allen, Vice President, Oncology Development, Head of Oncology Therapeutic Unit,
- Dr. David Flockhart, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Dr. Koustubh Ranade, Senior Research Investigator, Pharmacogenomics, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.