Third Annual Body MRI Update
Friday, March 27, 2009 - Sunday, March 29, 2009
--> MEETING SPONSOR:
American College of Radiology
1891 Preston White Dr
Reston, VA 20191
FAX (202) 879-7918
To view and print the meeting brochure, click here:
- Understand basic principles of how to optimally image diseases in the abdomen, chest, and pelvis with particular attention to the liver, pancreas, kidney, prostate, female pelvis, and breast.
- Learn the basic building blocks of a comprehensive but fast scan.
- Learn the principles and methods of MRA.
- Learn the principles of functional imaging of the kidney and MRU.
- Interactive case review sessions will provide the opportunity to think through a variety of “real world” scans.
A special session will provide an update on nephrogenic systemic fibrosis (NSF) with a description of the different gadolinium contrast agents and relative association with NSF and suggestions for policies and procedures.
A special session on the business of MRI will provide an understanding of changes to codes, billing, and the finances of acquiring equipment and operating a viable clinical practice.