Postdoctoral Fellow in Biomedical Physics : Victoria, Canada
The Biomedical Physics research group (http://medicalphysics.ok.ubc.ca/jirasek.html and http://web.uvic.ca/~agbrolo/) invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow with expertise in the areas of biomedical Raman spectroscopy. The preferred candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Raman spectroscopic techniques as applied to biological systems. Experience in obtaining Raman spectra from cells and/or tissues will be considered an asset;
- Working experience in tissue culture, cellular assays (proliferation, cell cycle) as well as biochemical techniques (western blotting);
- Multivariate data analysis techniques.
More information about this position can be found at:
Applicants should provide a cover letter, curriculum vitae and arrange to have three references letters send to email@example.com….
- Andrew Jirasek
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 21 days ago
- April 03, 2015
- Postgraduate - Doctorate/PhD
- Employment type
- Job hours