· Expertise in DNA sequence analysis and biological interpretation.
· Demonstrated ability to assemble biological insight from genetic/’omic data.
· R programming expertise (inc. use of Bioconductor).
· Expertise using public tools and resources to access and interpret genetic /genomic data.
· Experience with Perl and SQL.
· Experience of next-generation-sequencing data analysis.
· Statistical competency for ‘omic data analysis (transcriptomic, proteomic and/or epigenetic)
· Skilled in effective communication of complex genomic data to a non-expert.
Click Here For More Information and To Apply
Opening For Bioinformatics Scientist : Cambridge