Axon Digidata 1322A

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Picocurrent
Picocurrent's picture
Axon Digidata 1322A

Does anyone have an Axon Digidata 1322A for sale?  We are running pClamp v9 and can't run in on the updated 1440 model.
Thanks.

Sludge
Sludge's picture
I have an extra Digidata

I have an extra Digidata 1322A that is in very good working condition.  I would be willing to sell it to you for $5000.00 US.   It will work with pClamp 9. I am currently using one with version 9.2.  Please let me know. Thanks

Axon Low-noise Electrophysiology Data Acquisition System, Digidata 1322A

In clean and fully operational condition, this Axon Digidata 1322A is a high-resolution 16-bit data acquisition system that is self-contained and communicates with the host computer via a SCSI bus. Designed for ease-of-use and fast results, the Digidata 1322A is used with versatile AxoScope for Windows software.

Analog Inputs:
Number of input channels: 16 single-ended
Resolution: 16-bit
Input range: -10.000 V to +10.000 V
Input resistance: 1 MΩ
Gain value: 1

Analog Outputs:
Number of channels: 2
Resolution:16-bit
Output range: -10.000 V to +10.000 V
Output impedance: < 0.1 Ω
Output short circuit to signal ground: ±25 mA

Digital Inputs:
Number of bits: 16
Input type: TTL compatible

Digital Outputs:
Number of bits: 16
Output driver: HC compatible
Output current: ±4 mA

Condition: Works, clean, very good; previously owned, used. Item sold “as is” without warranty expressed or implied. Buyer is responsible for determining the suitability of this product for their application.

Electrical Requirements:
100V, 50/60Hz

Overall Dimensions:
12-3/4”W x 10”D x 4-1/2”H

Shipping Weight:
Dim. weight approx. 18 lbs., incl. packaging

Picocurrent
Picocurrent's picture
Hi 'Sludge'

Hi 'Sludge'

Thanks for the response.  Yes, I am still interested.  I'l have to check out a few things first (as we're in the UK) and I'll get back to you very soon.
Are you working out of a lab or have you just come across this?
I'll be in touch.

Picocurrent
Picocurrent's picture
Hi Sludge

Hi Sludge
Apologies I've been locked out and I've had to create a new account.  So basically it's still M2A1A12.
Is the 1322A still for sale?  If so can we move forward to buy it?

Thanks.

Wu-zano
Wu-zano's picture
Sludge,

Sludge,

Do you still have that digidata around?

best.

Sludge
Sludge's picture
Hi, The digidata 1322A is

Hi, The digidata 1322A is still for sale.  It was used in a research lab (shut down now) and I came across it from a friend.  He was using pClamp 9.2.  It is in great working order, you wil however need a scsi card in your PC  to install.  My friend is asking for $5000 US dollars.  Please let me know and I will talk immediately to him and get back to you.  . 

Picocurrent
Picocurrent's picture
Hi Sludge

Hi Sludge

Yes, still interested. My boss just spilt his coffee when I told him the price.  Could we take it down a bit to say $4000?  That makes it just over £2,500 for us here.

Let me know how you want to establish contact for payment, shipping, guarantee of full working order etc.

Thanks. 

Sludge
Sludge's picture
Hi,

Hi,
Great! My friend is willing to take $4000.00 US.  Please contact me directly.  I will send you an instant message with my contact info.  I will have to figure out shipping costs, insurance on working, etc.  Please email me with your contact info and we can chat that way.  This site seems to be very slow.  Thanks.  

monradj
monradj's picture
There is any Digidata

There is any Digidata available?
Best
R

The FFM
The FFM's picture
 monradj 

monradj 

I would suggest starting your own new topic if you have just started shopping for a digidata yourself.