OpusXpress 6000A Automated Parallel Voltage-Clamp Screening System for Oocy

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
biosurplus
biosurplus's picture
OpusXpress 6000A Automated Parallel Voltage-Clamp Screening System for Oocy

I apologize in advance for this unsolicited forum post, but I believe this is an unusual opportunity that could contribute to someone's research. We have an Axon Instruments OpusXpress 6000A Automated Parallel Voltage-Clamp Screening System for Oocytes that is no longer in use. This is an 8 channel system that we will be selling for a dramatic discount from new cost. If you or any of your colleagues might be interested in this system, please feel free to contact Ken at ksnoke@biosurplus.com.

Again, I'm sorry for the sales pitch in this technical forum.  If I am wrong about the uniqueness of this situation,  I do understand if an administrator deletes the post.

Kind regards.

dadams51
dadams51's picture
I am interested in purchasing

I am interested in purchasing an OpusXpress 6000A automated parallel oocyte voltage clamp system. I currently have an OpusXpress system and I am interested in obtaining another system. I would be interested in knowing the Serial No., date of purchase and the service details of the OpusXpress for sale and also the sale price. Given that I am located in Melbourne, Australia I would to factor in the cost of shipping and insurance of this item of equipment to Austrlia.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this enquiry.