Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells cultured on a matrigel-coated 100 mm dish have been transfected with GeneCellin HTC. We have used 2x106 cells in a 100 mm dish, 15 µg of plasmid DNA and 30 µL of GeneCellin HTC reagent. We have obtained about 50% of transfected embryonic stem cells 48 h post transfection.
1) 2x106 cells were seed on a matrigel-coated 100 mm plate (BD Biosciences) the day before transfection
2) 15 µg of plasmid DNA were diluted into 1 mL of serum free DMEM-F12 medium
3) 30 µL of GeneCellin HTC reagent (BioCellChallenge) were added and the mixture incubated 15 min at room temperature
4) mixture was added onto cells
5) plasmid expression level was monitored 48 h post transfection
Thanks to BioCellChallenge technical support team for assistance.
Online Survey Software powered by Cvent
Board Rules | advertise | Privacy
Copyright © 2004-2012 Scientist Solutions, All Rights Reserved.Resources from NCBI used on this site.