Description of event:
Join us in San Francisco for the 2nd Annual Drug Repositioning Conference, where presenters and panelists will share with the audience best practices, new technologies, case studies, and regulatory developments in drug repositioning and indications discovery.
Topics & Themes:
- Intellectual property issues relating to new use of known drugs
- Tool sets for identifying repositioning opportunities
- Regulatory issues/timelines and legal frameworks for drug repositioning
- Product lifecycle management through new drug indications
- Drug Repositioning for neglected diseases
- Re-tasking currently marketed drugs through combination therapy
- Case studies
- Market potential of drug repositioning
- Technical innovations & challenges of drug repositioning
- Computational approaches to drug repositioning
The Drug Repositioning Conference will bring together leaders and high-level executives from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries to discuss key issues in drug repositioning.
Unlike a mega-expo where you’re one of many, The Drug Repositioning Conference offers sponsors and exhibitors direct access to highly qualified, targeted decision makers in an intimate setting.
How You Can Benefit from Sponsorship of The Drug Repositioning Conference:
- Spend two focused days alongside industry decision-makers
- Build brand awareness
- Share your product/service information with potential buyers
- Position your organization as a leader in the field of drug repositioning
Arrowhead Conferences works closely with each sponsor to co-create a distinctive package tailored to individual marketing and business development objectives. Sponsors and exhibitors may elect to participate in a single event or bundle sponsorships for multiple events for significant savings.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-312-244-3703 for further information and package options.
- Learn the opportunities and challenges of drug rediscovery
- Hear successful drug repositioning case studies
- Determine how to find drug repositioning opportunities
- Learn about product life cycle management through new indications and combination therapy
Who Should Attend?
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Specialist Repositioning Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Mid Cap/SME Biotechs
- Government/Regulatory Bodies
- Venture Capital/Investors
- Academic/Research Institutes
- NGOs/Public Health
- Bioinformatics Companies
- Law Firms
- Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Associates who are responsible for:
- Research and Development
- Business Development
- Clinical Development
- Preclinical Development
- Pharmaceutical Development
- Scientific Affairs
- Product Development
- Medical Affairs
- Translational Biology