Would you like to save this topic, event, protocol or job so you can find it again easily?
Just click the "Save to My Lab Drawer" link and the item will be saved in the My Lab Drawer
section of your bench space.
Available to members only. Please log in or register
for your free account now.
May 19, 2012 - May 20, 2012
Event Type: Conference
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Registration Deadline: Apr 02, 2012
Abstract Submission Deadline: Mar 14, 2012
Description of event:
International Conference on Eco-systems and Biological Sciences
ICEBS'2012: International Conference on Eco-systems and Biological Sciences aimed at presenting current
research being carried out in that area and scheduled to be held May 19-20, 2012 at Penang (Malaysia).
The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
International Conference on Eco-systems and Biological Sciences (ICEBS'2012)
International Conference on Eco-systems and Biological Sciences (ICEBS'2012) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental and applied Eco-systems and Biological Sciences and its Applications. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Air pollution and its effects on ecosystems
- Brain Science and Education
- Coasts and Seas
- Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory and Cognition
- Computational electrodynamics
- Computational electromagnetics
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Computational Neuroscience
- Development and environment
- Development Planning and Policy
- Disasters Management
- Education on Energy and Environment
- Environmental economics - sustainable services and systems
- Environmental impact assessment
- Environmental law - environmental policies
- Environmental performance of enterprise
Bayview Hotel, Penang
25-A Farquhar Street,
10200 Penang, Malaysia